Our Edinburgh tour is designed not just eat delicious treats but also to learn about the history of the food so you can understand Edinburgh's thriving culinary scene.
You will see Edinburgh's Old Town and taste the dishes beloved by the local community.
At the end of your tour, you'll have sampled some of Edinburgh's most delicious dishes and gained a better understanding of the cities cuisine, culture and history.
Duration 3-3½ hours with 5\6 stops & 10 people max.
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
01-Jul-24 - 30-Sep-24
Edinburgh traditional food tasting route
- You'll start your tour with haggis, neeps and tatties.
- We'll sip a fantastic lowland single malt.
- You'll enjoy our creamy cheese and discover why we love it so much.
- You'll experience a traditional afternoon tea with local Scottish cakes.
- As with all our tours, there's our delicious secret dish.
- A complete food experience to understand the history of Scottish cuisine.
- Enjoy the most typical Scottish food in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Amazing Haggis
- Neeps and tatties
- Creamy Scottish cheese
- Scottish cakes
- Our delicious secret dish
- Lowland whisky Single Malt
- Refreshing Tea
- Non-alcoholic options
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Edinburgh Food Tour Meeting Point
In front of St. Giles Cathedral at the west parliament square side, opposite the French consulate, Edinburgh.